Saturday, December 04, 2010

Tangly

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I woke up with ridiculously knotty hair today. Mommy had to run the brush through it, and things were so tangled it really hurt. Through my sobs I said "I wish Daddy was here, because he always makes me laugh." Luckily Ursula brought me some Silly Bandz on behalf of Jenna and Max, and that made me happy.

School was all right today - we had music class, had some stories read to us, and the usual sort of thing. In the afternoon I visited with Gammy and Grandpa a whole lot, and in the evening I played some cool video games with Daddy.

Mommy's not feeling too well - she's got my cough. I tried my best to persuade her that she was too sick to make us dinner and that we should go to a restaurant... but no dice. Oh well. We had a lovely gnocchi soup instead.

New dog tomorrow!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!