Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Three Dancers

[As transcribed by Daddy]

It's another cold one out there today! My goodness! Now that I'm just about well enough to go outside and play in the snow, it's cold enough to crack your face in half. Yikes!

School was pretty awesome today... well, right up until I got a time-out for "touching my partner's leg." Oh well. When my folks picked me up from school, I noticed they they failed to successfully hide the evidence from their Christmas shopping jaunt. They scuttled my attention, however. With candy.

The afternoon was nice... I played video games with Daddy (who had a vacation / Christmas shppoing day) and stuff. I had my first dance class in three weeks - and was one of only three kids that showed up due to the cold.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!