Wednesday, December 08, 2010

The Turnip Cure

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Ugg, I'm still sick today... hacking and coughing. Daddy was working from home today, so he and Dennis drove Mommy and I to the subway, which we took to the doctor's office. Luckily for me there were no needles - Dr. Vaezi told me to eat a lot of onions, turnips, and no dairy (which I'm pretty much allergic to anyway). I can also use a puffer if I want.

I had a nice afternoon - if you could consider being cooped up inside the house 'nice'. I played some video games whenever I could sneak the computer away from Daddy, and watched some television. Dennis and I played with a balloon a bit, plus I threw a big dinner party for Cinnamon Bunny and Annabell... which lasted longer than my actual dinner.

Mommy and Daddy installed a new humidifier in my room after I fell asleep tonight... it already sounds like it's making a difference.

Listening to: Daft Punk - Tron: Legacy - Official Motion Picture Soundtrack


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!