Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Ultimate Snowboots

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I stayed home from school today - my coughing and hacking and sniffling has gotten pretty bad. Mommy's got a bit of it, too - Daddy is just waiting for it to catch up with him at some point. My spirits don't seem to be at all affected, however.

Ursula came over to continue tiling our floor... she got to meet Dennis, and it was pretty much love at first sight for the both of them. In the meantime, I stayed inside and drew pictures and stuff - it's a winter wonderland out there, but because I'm sick, I've gotta stay inside. I sure hope I'm not stuck in here all winter! I don't wanna miss anything.

I drew a pretty awesome picture of a superhero who shoots fire out of his hands and has telescopes coming out of the top of his head... he has a big angry green face, wears a pink tutu, and has amazing yellow snowboots. His name is 'Ultimate Snowboots' and Daddy thinks he's awesome.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!