Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Unable to Sit Still

[As transcribed by Daddy]

My parents slept in quite a bit this morning - who knows what I was up to in the morning (or even when I woke up)... it wasn't until about 10:30 that I finally went into my parents' room and woke them up, complaining of hunger.

After lunch, we all sat around the couch and watched the big Christmas episode of Doctor Who. Actually, Mommy and Daddy and Dennis sat on the couch... I couldn't sit still or stop fidgeting. It was driving everyone crazy! Compounding that, I lost a few odds and ends (teeny tiny Playmobil pieces) which made me pretty miserable. Maybe I woke up too early this morning, considering how I was carrying on.

After Dinner, I went with Daddy to Home Depot to pick up some of the last (?) pieces of wood needed for my backyard playhouse. Construction should be done in a week or two, and then when it gets warm enough, we'll prime and paint it!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!