Friday, January 28, 2011

Book > Movie

[As transcribed by Daddy]

It was another low-key day. Mommy and I did some tidying in the house before I went to school, which was fine. On the way there, Mommy took some photos of Dennis and I.

On the way home, I suggested that we have a movie night (which we haven't done in a while). So I called Daddy on the phone and checked to see if it was okay with him... he stopped at the DVD store on the way home, picked up a copy of Charlotte's Web, and brought it home. Mommy and I ordered Swiss Chalet.

Dinner and the movie was good - Daddy pretty much slept through both the food and the film. Mommy's a little miffed that Daddy got the movie - she was hoping that I'd return to the book version of the story when I wanted to hear it, rather than the movie.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!