Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Charlotte's Web

[As transcribed by Daddy]

It was another cold one out there. Mommy took me to school, which was okay... they had us walk in circles while listening to music, and I kinda got tired and a little bit confused and lost. My parents asked me to explain further, but I was so confused and lost that I couldn't quite figure out exactly what I meant.

I spent a good chunk of the day reading Charlotte's Web with Mommy - the first lengthy chapter book that I couldn't out down, and have been asking Mommy to read to me for the past several days. I love it. I think about it all the time - I even play 'Wilbur and Charlotte' in my room with my toys. What a wonderful story. Today Mommy read me the ending... my folks were worried I'd take it pretty hard, but I thought it was sweet.

We all went out to buy boots for Dennis at the pet store today, and got coffee (hot chocolate for me) on the way home.

Tomorrow will be my 2000th blog entry!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!