Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Dennis Loves Clover

[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning after my parents woke up and let Dennis out of his crate, he went straight into my room to hang out and play with me (and so that I could scratch his tummy). Isn't that sweet?

I played some board games with Mommy this morning, and then at school we had a supply teacher, which was fine. Gym class was great, and I coveted my friend Claire's awesome icicle in the playground.

When I got home from school, Dennis completely ignored Mommy and went straight to me - he was overjoyed that I was back. After dinner Mommy and I took him for a walk - when we got back he was so excited to be inside that he knocked me over. Normally this would make me freak out, but I like Dennis so much I just laughed it off.

Before bed, Mommy made the mistake of showing me a website about some overpriced doll you can order, and it's all I can think about. Seriously. I even told Gammy and Grandpa that I'd do chores for them to save up enough money to get one.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!