Saturday, January 29, 2011

Disney on Ice

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Daddy had the day off from work today, so that he could go to the doctor and get the crazy cough he's had for the past month checked out. In the meantime, I had my regular swimming lesson this morning... and I'm very happy to say that I did much better today than I did last week. I was able to focus really well and swim for five metres!

I came home, had a quick lunch, and then Daddy drove me to school. School was good - we had gym class, where we learned how to run a relay. Pretty neat! I walked home with Cheyenne, who invited me to go to see Disney on Ice with her. The weird part is - Cheyenne's parents have no plans to take their daughter to Disney on Ice.

I danced and partied all evening after dinner (poutine!) while my folks and Dennis fell asleep on the couch.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!