Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Doll Savings

[As transcribed by Daddy]

So I woke up thinking about that doll, still. I guess I take after my Daddy - when I get into something, I really get into it. I even felt guilty about it - I was worried that Cinnamon Bunny would be upset that I was thinking so much about another toy.

Anyway, today was pretty cool - Gammy and Grandpa gave me a little margarine tub full of change to start up my doll savings (which I'm gonna stick to and my parents are gonna support). I ate pancakes, watched a lot of Spongebob (which seems to be my new favourite show), and went to school.

Dance class this evening was cool - we had a bunch of new students join us, and I'm kinda surprised to announce that I'm no longer the tallest / biggest in the class. Which doesn't bother me so much.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!