Saturday, January 15, 2011

Don't Share the Makeup

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Swimming was only okay today... I had a problem with surrendering midway through things that I was attempting to do. I gotta swim 5 metres, but stop at about 2 and a half.

School was GREAT - I was the helper today (which means I get to be at the front of the line on the way into school, I got to bring the attendance sheet to the office, and do something with the chart). For show & tell I brought the makeup bag I got for Christmas from Nana - it was a HUGE hit. All of the other girls really lit up when they saw it. Afterwards, my teachers had to have a chat with me - they're so impressed with my capacity for sharing and my willingness to let the other kids run wild with my stuff that they sat me down and instructed me not to share my makeup. The other kids *really* wanted it.

We went out for dinner for the first time in ages - a lovely sushi dinner. I ate a man-sized meal. I was sooo full afterwards.

Listening to: Cake - Showroom of Compassion


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!