Thursday, January 27, 2011

Uncle Donald

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I watched Sesame Street this morning - something that's actually somewhat rare for me. Mommy and I spent some time afterwards looking up our favourite characters on the computer.

I had music class today! On the way home from school, the lady at the flower store gave me a flower, since I'm her favorite. Isn't that nice? Also on the way home, there was some drama - I kept stepping onto the road, and when Mommy called me back I over-reacted. Thus, I didn't get my customary beverage on the way home. I would have played with Carrieann, but she had to go to her Uncle Donald's.

When Daddy got home from work, he fell asleep on the couch with Dennis... Mommy and I took some cute photos of them while they cuddled and slept. After dinner, I drew some more pictures of Trogdor the Burninator.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!