Sunday, January 02, 2011

Everything is Closed on New Year's Day

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I made some delicious muffins this morning, some of which we brought to Daddy so that he could have breakfast in bed. Then it was some smoked salmon for lunch as I watched a little bit of television.

For the second day in a row, the weather was unseasonably warm (I believe we set a heat record for New Year's Day in Toronto), so Daddy and I decided to gout and run some errands. Of course - stupid us, we forgot that everything is CLOSED on New Year's day. So... no visit to the lamp store, no haircuts, and no Best Buy. We did go to Starbucks and have a little walk in the fog down at the lake.

Gammy and Grandpa and Nee-Nee joined us all for a delicious dinner, and I regaled them all with stories of the games I played today with Dennis. He and I really seem to be getting along spectacularly. I think he's great.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!