Monday, January 31, 2011

Food Coma

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I seem to be getting sick again. I have a slight cough... most likely inherited from one of my little friends at kindergarten. Oh well. That school is seriously a major germ factory.

After lunch today, Mommy and Daddy and I drove to Fairview, where we had a big old dim sum lunch! The first one we've had in quite some time. We ate a whole lot... Daddy and I ended up in some sort of food-coma afterwards. But still, it was great to dig into some of our favourite dishes.

After bumming around the mall for a bit, we drove to Old Navy (Mommy bought new pants) and Lowe's, where we looked into buying a new dishwasher. At this point I was pretty much running out of steam, so we returned home where we had a pretty quiet rest of the day.

Listening to: Destroyer - Kaputt


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!