Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Grandpa's Birthday

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Daddy was off to work early today, but Mommy and Dennis and I decided to sleep in and hubernate, since it was so bitterly cold. So cold, in fact, that when we walked to school, our faces really hurt!

We had gym class today. For the first time, they let us break out the big hefty ropes, which I was not very good at climbing. I was, however, really good at swinging on them. What can I say... Daddy had the same issue growing up.

Grandpa joined Mommy and Dennis in picking me up from school - we all walked home along with Cheyenne and her Daddy, too. Once we got home, Mommy and I got to work on grandpa's birthday cake (even though I didn't get to have any of the custard). I also made a great birthday card for Grandpa - we had presents and stuff before dinner. Happy birthday, Grandpa!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!