Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Happily Back to School

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was up pretty early - joined my folks in bed and chatted away until someone got up and made me some breakfast. Mommy also drew me a bath - I missed one of my favourite shows because of it, but it was totally worth it.

After lunch, it was FINALLY time to go back to school! Along the way I told everyone I met about my totally awesome new haircut. School was great - Carrie Ann gave me a Christmas present (more Silly Bandz!) and we had gym class and stuff. Pretty awesome!

In the afternoon, I played some video games (whenever Daddy wasn't using the computer for work), and watched television with my folks during dinner. I happily went to bed, back in the groove of going to school every day. I had a great Christmas vacation, but am too young to not be sad that it's over.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!