Monday, January 10, 2011

Laughing at Dennis

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Daddy thought his cough was on the way to getting better, but this morning (afternoon?) when he woke up, it was way worse. So... Mommy and I took it pretty easy on him today. I did some playing outside and stuff, and had some fun with Dennis, not to mention using the computer. My parents joined me for some board games after lunch, and I stood back while Mommy and Daddy played an epic game of Carcasonne.

In the afternoon, Daddy drove me out for Starbucks while Mommy bought Dennis a big bag of food and a new chew toy (since he keeps devouring the so-called 'indestructable' ones). That dog makes me, laugh, man.

We watched some television together as a family, and I watched Daddy play some video games, but only before things started turning violent. Mythbusters before bed!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!