Saturday, January 08, 2011

Leo Day

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I went back to swimming lessons this morning! They were great. I have a new instructor... Mommy was worried that I wasn't paying any attention to him, but nope... I listened quite well and was actually able to swim on my side!

School was pretty good, and afterwards Mommy and I went over to the toy store to buy a gift for Leo's birthday party. We got him a car, and then we came home and constructed him a fairly complicated (but awesome) pop-up birthday card! Daddy was really impressed when he saw it.

Then it was off to Leo's birthday party, which was held at a big indoor playground a couple of blocks away. I didn't get any cake (due to my wheat allergy) but had candy, my own pizza, and other snacks. I had a lot of fun playing in the playground - and I got an awesome goody bag on the way home!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!