Saturday, January 22, 2011

No Swimming

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was supposed to go to my swimming lesson this morning, but due to a scheduling snafu with the guy who came over to read the hydro meter just as we were on the way out, we didn't get to go. I was pretty disappointed. Mommy and I made up for that by taking a nice, long, leisurely lunch at the restaurant around the corner. I ate a huge rack of ribs and was quite content.

No school today - instead, Mommy and I went home (in the freeeezing cold) and hung out with Dennis rather than do much of anything else due to the prohibitive weather. I watched one of my favourite movies, played in my room, and played some video games.

After Daddy came home from work we all had a lovely dinner - we haven't had adobo in months. I watched an awesome episode of the Muppet Show before bed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!