Sunday, January 16, 2011

Partly Cloudy with a chance of Godzilla

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Lots of snow again, which makes me ridiculously happy! I made sure I spent a good chunk of time outside, running and playing and falling and stuff. After lunch, Mommy and Daddy and I took Dennis for a walk around the block (a blind dog barked at us, which was scary), and then Dennis and I had a good run in the yard. Daddy and I discussed meteorology... I listed the types of weather as 'Sunny, Rainy, Hail, Cloudy, Windy, and Godzilla.'

Mommy and Daddy took me out to the mall in Scarborough, where we got bubble tea, popcorn, birthday presents for Grandpa, and an expansion pack for Carcasonne (not to mention the odd groceries). I did a lot of playing in my room when we got home.

I watched some television with my folks before bed, and as I slept my parents proudly showed off some amazing Halloween-themed pictures I drew before either of them were awake this morning.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!