Thursday, January 06, 2011

Pictionary

[As transcribed by Daddy]

An uneventful morning was otherwise interrupted by the arrival of Pictionary Jr. in the mail. I wanted to play it all day, but you need three players, so we decided to wait for Daddy to come home from work.

School was fine - we stayed inside the classroom for the most time, but got let out a little bit early so that we could play in the snow. Mommy and Dennis met me afterwards, and we took Dennis over to the nearby groomer to have his delicate toenails clipped.

It was a bit traumatic for the poor guy. He didn't mind having his back paws clipped, but he was really nervous and skitterish and thrashed about when the groomer clipped his front paws.

Mommy got a terrible headache as soon as we got home and was pretty much out of commission for the rest of the day. I watched some TV, visited Gammy and Grandpa, and played video games in the meantime. After Daddy got home from work, he invented a fun way that the two of us could play Pictionary with just two players. You should see my drawing of 'Big Ben'!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!