Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Post #2000!

[As transcribed by Daddy]

This blog posts marks the 2000th installment of The Adventures of Clover. Thanks to everyone who made it happen (Daddy for transcribing them all, everyone who contributed photos and comments and stuff). Daddy is sorry that the year 6 redesign is six months late. Technically, I'm also 2000 days old (give or take the first ten days of my life when Daddy didn't have the idea for the blog yet).

Mommy wasn't feeling great today, so Grandpa walked me to school. I wore pants specifically because I thought they would help me climb the ropes in gym class, but instead we played with a parachute. Grandpa also picked me up and walked me home from school.

Mommy felt good enough to take me to dance class - today we could bring a friend along, so I invited Sara. We had a good time, although it was kinda crazy with all the kids and all of their friends in that small little dance studio. I got to wear my new leotard, though - which I stretched and bent all out of shape.

Before bed, I drew awesome pictures of Trogdor the Burninator.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!