Friday, January 14, 2011

Rainbow Dennis

[As transcribed by Daddy]

One of the first things I did this morning was ask Grandpa if there were any chores I could do in order to get some money (to save up for that doll I wanted). Grandpa had me do something simple and paid me a dollar, which would mean something if I had ANY CONCEPT OF MONEY WHATSOEVER. I mean... know what a penny is. Other than that, it's all a bunch of jingly pieces of circular metal that you can buy crap with.

School was okay - I'm mostly excited because tomorrow I get to be the helper. Still, it didn't stop me from playing afterwards in the playground with Adrianna and Claire - despite the bone-chilling cold. Mommy and I had to stop in at the corner store on the walk home just to warm up!

Mommy and I took Dennis for a walk today - Mommy made him a new jacket out of the rainbow fleece fabric I got her for Christmas. He seems to love wearing it - he ran around the house like a maniac when he wore it. He even knocked me over!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!