Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Samaritans

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Breakfast and a game of Bingo this morning, and then it was off to school after lunch. Mommy was cool with me wearing my old Pink Batman costume to school, until she realized it would be too difficult to remove in case I needed to use the restroom.

School was great - not much to report, although I did accidentally injure my arm slightly on the way out. Kinda weird. I requested a hot chocolate with marshmallows and whipped cream and a candy cane to make me feel better, but settled for a kiss.

Mommy and I had a pretty long hike in the snow to dance class, which was great. On the walk back, we passed a woman who was having some difficulty pushing her grocery cart AND walking her dog in the snow, so we stopped and helped her with her dog for a while. After all that, I was FAMISHED when we got home for dinner.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!