Sunday, January 30, 2011

Saturday errands

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Once Mommy and I dragged Daddy out of bed, we managed to make ourselves a pretty decent lunch, and eventually headed out to run our Saturday errands.

First we hit up the new Gap factory outlet, but didn't actually find anything we liked. Then, we drove into Scarborough and visited the bookstore... Mommy and I checked out lots of kids books, while Daddy felt compelled to buy another historical atlas. We got beverages at Starbucks and then headed home.

I did a lot of playing in my room, and made lots of fancy meals for everyone using my play food. We watched some television during a delicious dinner, and I eventually stopped moving long enough for me to go to bed. I woke up a few times in the night, but Gammy came over and kept me company (my parents were out walking the dog at the time).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!