Sunday, January 09, 2011

Snowphoria

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I woke up to a winter wonderland! We were only supposed to get a few centimetres of snow today, but insstead we had more than 15! It's great! I was into my snowpants and out into the snow before breakfast. Before. Breakfast. I don't do ANYTHING before breakfast.

Mommy had a chiropractor's appointment, so Daddy and I hung out, had a game of Pictionary, and then took Dennis for a walk around the block. We had some lunch when we got home, and then joined Mommy for a massive game of Carcasonne that I got bored with.

There was a lot more playing in the snow once we got back from our weekly jaunt to the grocery store. I could be heard to remark several times today how much I love the weather, and how today was the best day ever. You've never seen someone made more happy my glorious winter weather.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!