Saturday, February 05, 2011

Basil's Doorknob

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I had a great swimming lesson this morning. I jumped into the deep end without a life jacket, and swam two lengths of the pool! It was fun! We got groceries and a snack on the way home, had a bath and then supervised as Ursula hung a new door in our apartment (replacing the one that Daddy accidentally hung upside-down several years ago). We made sure she kept the doorknob that had all of Basil's teethmarks in it.

Grandpa drove me to school, which was good - we had gym, went to the library, and had a picnic-style snack. Once I got home, Mommy and I spent a good chunk of time making a delicious chicken pot pie for dinner.

My friend Vanessa's Mommy asked my Mommy for a gluten-free cupcake recipe so that they could make cupcakes that I could eat on Valentine's Day / Vanessa's birthday.

Listening to: The Go! Team - Rolling Blackouts


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!