Saturday, February 12, 2011

Clover Hears A Who

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I were almost late for swimming class this morning, but we really rushed and made it just in time. The lesson itself was fine, after which we tried to console some other little kid that way afraid to go into the water. Mommy and I did some shopping immediately after, and I got really bored really quickly.

After we made it home and had some lunch, I went to school, which was pretty good. Cheyenne walked home with me. Once we got back to our place, Ursula gave me a copy of Horton Hears A Who!, which I watched with rapt attention over the course of the rest of the afternoon.

Daddy came home after one heck of an insane week at the office. After a delicious dinner of that we can only refer to as "mush", Daddy and I played Doctor Who in my room. He totally fell asleep midway through.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!