Friday, February 04, 2011

El Chupacabra

[As transcribed by Daddy]

After Daddy left for work this morning, a very unusual and mangy animal appeared in our back yard. We couldn't tell what it was, so Mommy took photos - it was definitely bleeding all over the place and appeared to be in pretty bad shape. Right when we decided to call animal control, it left. It DID return at least once during the day (poor Dennis was really freaking out about it), and after reviewing the photos with Ursula, we've identified it as either an inured and mutilated dog, a coyote, or... EL CHUPACABRA.

School was fine today - I was proud of the fact that I didn't cough once. Mommy and Grandpa and Dennis came to pick me up afterward, and apparently Dennis made friends with a lot of the older kids on the street along the way.

Since we don't have any meat in the house, we decided to order a pizza for dinner, which always makes me pretty excited. Daddy passed out on the couch right after.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!