Wednesday, February 02, 2011

The Fury of Carrieann

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I'm still a little bit sick and croaky, but not so sick that I couldn't go to school today. So... I went to school and was very happy to be there, but Mommy noticed that my voice was even more squeaky and croakey afterwards... probably because I spent the whole day talking with my friends. No big change there.

After school, my friend Carieann was really hoping to come over to my house for a playdate (since yesterday's was cancelled due to my illness). When Mommy told her that I had dance class instead, Carrieann was FURIOUS. We backed away slowly and went home. Maybe I'll see her tomorrow, if the snowstorm isn't too bad.

After dinner, I drew some pictures with Daddy - I drew an awesome picture of Barack Obama surrounded by a circle of children, all laughing and singing and holding hands. Pretty amazing stuff.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!