Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Good Stories...

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Back to school today, after the long weekend. It was good - in gym class we played with a big parachute, and at the Library, Mrs. Millsfields read my book "Violet and Fancypants Vs. the Zombie" to the entire class again. Later, Mommy asked if it was an issue that the whole class had to hear it twice (because I read it to them last Thursday), but I told her "Good stories are worth being read more than once."

I played with my friends in the playground afterwards, and then headed home for a quiet afternoon of drawing, drawing, and more drawing. Daddy came home from work a little bit early, running a fever and feeling terrible. Mommy and I wrapped him in as many blankets as possible, and he went to sleep for the rest of the evening.

Poor Dennis. Mommy and I had to keep him off the couch and bed all day - Daddy seems to be getting allergic reactions from him - and he just seems really sad about it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!