Tuesday, February 01, 2011

The Greatest Peanut Butter Cookies Known To Man

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I woke up with my customary cute-and-small-sounding-yet-slightly-pathetic little 'sicky voice', indicating that once again, I have a full-blown cold. Speaking of cold, it was cold outside. REALLY cold outside. Why the city issues a weather warning yesterday when it was practically tropical compared to today is beyond me.

So, I stayed home from school today, and canceled the scheduled play date I had with Carrieann. Instead, Mommy and I hung out at home. We played cards and board games and video games together. Not only that, but we made what has to be the single greatest batch of peanut butter cookies ever seen on planet Earth. They're actually that good.

After Daddy came home, we ate dinner - but I wasn't very hungry. Daddy made up for that by eating lots of food and lots of peanut butter cookies. I went to bed a bit early and couched myself to sleep.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!