Thursday, February 24, 2011

Italian Impression

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I let Daddy sleep in for as long as possible today, although Dennis did his best to wake him up by barking angrily at the gray squirrels outside the bedroom door. After Daddy eventually got out of bed, he passed out again on the couch while he and I were watching television and stuff.

School was pretty good today. I made a big tree picture out of construction paper, and in music class, we learned a song about a peanut getting hit by a train which I must've sung a hundred times after I got home from school.

I had a pretty relaxing afternoon. Daddy and I played some video games and stuff, and I did a lot of playing in my room and drew some pretty awesome pictures. Mommy made chicken Parmesan for dinner, which of course prompted the "Italian Impression" that Daddy taught me to taunt our friend Lisa, which involved talking with my hands and saying "A-Chicken A-Parmesano!" repeatedly.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!