Monday, February 07, 2011

Loose Dennis

[As transcribed by Daddy]

We had a bit of emergency drama (is there any other kind?) this morning when Dennis managed to get away from Mommy while she was shoveling snow. The guy saw a squirrel and just bolted. Mommy got Daddy up and out of bed, and by the time he started searching, Dennis had returned.

I spent the better part of the day excited and in total anticipation for the arrival of Julie and Sarah for a playdate. Unfortunately, Sarah had a looong nap in the early afternoon, so they weren't able to come over until pretty late in the afternoon. In the meantime Mommy and I did a lot of tidying and stuff, but once they got here, Sarah and I had a blast playing in my room! They brought me a new tutu and everything!

I was sad to see them leave, but Mommy and Daddy and I spent the rest of the evening with a massive traditional Sunday dinner of roast beef, mashed potatoes, and Yorkshire pudding. We ate until we were stuffed!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!