Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A Loose T-Rex in Grandpa's House

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I had a bad dream and woke up in the middle of the night last night - I joined Mommy in bed, sending Daddy to my bedroom. I always love waking up and finding him in my bed, snuggling all of my stuffed animals.

We didn't do very much of anything today... the weather was so cold, plus there was lots of cleaning and stuff to take care of. So... we spent the last day of the long weekend indoors. Daddy and I puttered around while Mommy tidied, I did a lot of playing and stuff... Daddy and I even played video games together and watched old Doctor Who episodes online. Dennis barked at the gray squirrels.

I sat through a massive game of Carcassonne with my folks during the day - I kept interested by drawing pictures of the three of us playing a massive game of Carcassonne when it wasn't my turn.

We had a lovely dinner, and then I went over to Gammy and Grandpa's house, where I stomped around on the floor as though I was a tyrannosaurus.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!