Thursday, February 17, 2011

New Doorknob

[As transcribed by Daddy]

It was pretty cool - this morning I asked for blueberry muffins, and Mommy indulged me by actually baking a batch! We had a lovely quiet morning of Blueberry muffins and entertaining Ursula, who was over doing some work on the house - including changing my bedroom doorknob!

School was all right today. The weather was oddly warm, so Mommy let me play in the playground a little longer than usual when she came to get me.

Daddy was out late tonight, so Mommy and I had an evening to the two of us. We were gonna order a pizza, but decided to have a home-cooked chicken dinner. We watched Spongebob, drew some pictures and played some games.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!