Monday, February 21, 2011

Pickering

[As transcribed by Daddy]

We were all woken up to the sound of Dennis, who likes to bark at the Gray squirrels through the living room window. We don't know what he has against the gray ones specifically, but he sure seems to hate them.

After lunch, Daddy finished up a bunch of freelance work, and then we all drove out to Pickering, where we hit up the Pickering Town Centre. We did a lot of window shopping and stuff - we ended up getting some snacks and the odd thing, but nothing major. Actually, that's not true - we all got really sleepy. Must've been all the people who were there to see some NHL player.

We had a fairly quiet afternoon and evening. I watched some television, played some video games, played in my room, and visited with my grandparents... but the highlight was when I had an early bath using one of the cool bath bombs I bought at the Lush in Pickering.

Listening to: The Dears - Degeneration Street


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!