Thursday, February 10, 2011

Rocking the Sandblocks

[As transcribed by Daddy]

It was cold again today... but not as bad as yesterday, thankfully. Daddy was up and out to work before I even woke up, and Mommy and I had something of a quiet morning of hiding from the freezing cold. Plus, I also worked on Mommy's Valentine's Day present.

School was pretty cool today. In music class, we all sang "Old MacDonald Had a Band" where we all got to play instruments. I really rocked the sandblocks.

Daddy was home from work a little bit early today - he and Mommy and Dennis came to pick me up, and then we immediately headed out to run a few errands. We went to the bookstore again, got some snacks at the grocery store, and then we went to Staples, where Daddy and I picked out a new batch of drawing paper!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!