Sunday, February 13, 2011

Roe Roe Roe Your Boat

Once Mommy and I were able to drag Daddy out of bed, we all drove over to the Chiropractor, who adjusted the backs of both of my parents while I ran circles around all three of them. On the way home, we stopped by the butcher... Daddy and I took a detour to Starbucks while Mommy got some groceries.

After a delicious lunch, we all pretty much had a quiet Saturday afternoon at home. I worked really hard at putting together more Valentines for my schoolmates, and eventually I joined Mommy in helping to fix Daddy's back, which was still in mad shape. He says we actually helped a lot!

Since we figured out favourite sushi restaurant would be closed on Valentine's Day, we decided to head over there a bit early. We had an amazing and delicious meal (I insisted on devouring as much salmon roe as possible), but I have to tell you... I don't think I have ever felt to full in all of my life. How my parents were able to get me into the car afterwards is a total mystery.

Listening to: The Tubes - Remote Control


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!