Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sad Endings

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and Daddy I were woken up once again by Dennis, who took t upon himself to bark angrily at the squirrels through the window. Poor Daddy - I think he had about five heart attacks before even getting out of bed.

Once we had out act together (and I had some snacks into me), we drove out to an Armenian restaurant, where we met up with Gammy, Grandpa, Nick Panagopoulos, Bruce and Karen McKye, two Bujolds visiting from Edmonton (Paul and Cynthia) and one now living in Guelph - Adina. I made friends with everyone really quickly, was very well-behaved and cute. and devoured a massive amount of kebab.

Afterwards, Mommy and Daddy immediately drove over to the supermarket where we got a big batch of groceries and stuff. After we got home, I played a bit before dinner, during which we watched an animated French film with a very sad ending. I totally didn't get it - "Why would anyone make a movie that ends that way?" I frustratedly grumbled when it was all done.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!