Saturday, February 19, 2011

Schnitzel

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Swimming lessons this morning were pretty good - my regular instructor was away, so I worked with a substitute. Afterwards I came home and had a bath to wash the chlorine off of me.

After lunch. Mommy and I took a really long bus ride over to George and Ursula's house. Their kids Max and Jenna and I jumped on the couch, played in Jenna's room, watched a pretty cool movie, ate a ridiculous amount of schnitzel, practiced Karate and hand-to-hand-combat, and then Jenna and I made a club which Jenna wouldn't let Max join (because it was a 'no boys allowed' club). Mommy noticed that looking after three kids is a lot different than looking after one.

I was pretty wiped out by the time we got home. I ate a single slice of pizza for dinner, but was so full of schnitzel that I couldn't manage another bite. Actually, Mommy was pretty exhausted too.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!