Monday, February 14, 2011

Seaton Trail XVI

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I dragged Daddy out of bed nice and early (well, early in weekend terms) and had a big pancake breakfast with all of the trimmings. Delicious! Then we all had a pretty nice afternoon - I worked on finishing Valentine's for my friends and school and for Mommy. It took quite some time, but I got them all finished.

Once we all had out collective acts together, we loaded up into the car and drove out to the Seaton Trail - which was actually Dennis' first time hiking with us, surprisingly. We all think he had a great time, even though we kept him on the leash. I dunno that he had as much fun as me (I kept throwing myself into deep piles of snow - see the photo above), but it was pretty awesome.

We ran a bunch of errands on the way home, and then had a nice evening, except for the part where I was climbing on the arm of the couch, fell off, and hit my head.

Listening to: Patti Smith Group - Wave


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!