Sunday, February 20, 2011

Superman Saves the Day

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Despite the amazingly warm weather over the past few days, we all knew it was too good to be true - the cold front swept in (along with a lot of wind) and we're back to being pelted by winter again. Oh well. We braved the elements this morning and did some very long-overdue grocery shopping, followed by yet another trip to the chiropractor's, where I was full of beans.

Since they still had sore backs, my parents drove us home, where we had lunch, and where Mommy spontaneously had a massive nap with Dennis. Daddy did a lot of freelance work during the day, but then he joined me to watch a movie that inspired me to draw awesome pictures of Superman.

I did a lot of visiting with Gammy and Grandpa today, and joined them for a little bit of dinner before returning home to have a second dinner with my folks. Because I was hungry (but not as hungry as Dennis, who tried to eat the squirrels in the back yard through the window).

Listening to: Radiohead - The King of Limbs


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!