Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Violet & Fancypants Vs. The Zombie

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today was Valentine's Day! Woo! I was excited and amped from the moment I woke up until the moment I went to bed. I spent all morning making MORE Valentines (for Mrs. Free and for Daddy), while Gammy and Grandpa came over to bring me candy and wearable stickers. I wore two as earrings, which caused my friend Claire to go home and demand to get her ears pierced.

School was great - we traded Valentines and I got a special cupcake to eat from Vanessa's mom. I came home and decorated said cupcake immediately, and had a tea party with Mommy.

Daddy came home from work and brought a new batch of coloured pencils, which I tried to use as much as possible. I gave Mommy the awesome book that I spent the past week making for her (Violet & Fancypants Vs. The Zombie) and she gave me a fancy homemade box of chocolates which made me soooo happy.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!