Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Bonk

[As transcribed by Daddy]

At school today, I had a supply teacher. It's not that I don't like my regular teacher (which I do), but I also happen to think that our regular stand-in, Mrs. Gamble, is pretty great. Anyway, school was pretty good today. Unfortunately, on the way home from school, I slipped on some slippery snow and fell down on the sidewalk, bonking my forehead. I got an awesome goose egg and some serious road rash on my face, but Mommy was impressed that I didn't freak out very much.

Also on the way home from school, we stopped by the toy store to pick up a new little toy bed - seeing as how Dennis ate my other one. New toys rally help make you feel better if you've bumped your head on the sidewalk.

In the afternoon, I watched a movie and drew lots of pictures as inspired by the work of one of my favourite artists, Tim Burton. I drew a guy with a vampire head, peaches for wheels, Jack Skellington-style tuxedo arms, a scissorhand, a swirly jacket, and 'Corpse Bride' arm.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!