Monday, March 28, 2011

Bowling

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I woke up this morning to some exciting news - Daddy downloaded a Geocaching program for his iPhone last night, which means that we can all go on an awesome treasure hunt! Frequently, even! I was pretty stoked and excited to get started immediately, until we all remembered that I had a birthday party to go to today. And then I was even MORE excited!

After lunch, Mommy and Daddy drove me down to the toy store, where I bought a jewelry box for Adrianna's birthday party (Daddy went up the street and picked up yet another Carcassonne expansion, too). Then we came home, I wrapped the present and made some wheat-free foods to take, and we all walked (through the surprising cold weather) to the bowling alley for Adrianna's party.

It was chaotic, but we all had fun (even though I didn't get to have any pizza or cake due to my allergies). It was pretty funny to watch me bowling, according to Mommy, who got stuck with the job of looking after me in all the chaos. I brought home an awesome goody bag full of toys (and candy made with either milk or wheat, which we fed to Daddy).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!