Monday, March 14, 2011

DST Confusion

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Wow, daylight savings time really seemed to screw us all up today - Mommy and Daddy ad I spent most of the day really confused about what time it was. Around the time we should have been eating lunch, we all drove out to the butcher to buy some food, and then came home and actually made lunch by the time we should have finished it.

And then, by the time we should have been heading home from the mall, we drove out to the mall (Sherway Gardens - my pick, and somewhere we've never been), did a lot of walking around (I loved Pottery Barn), and then headed home from the mall by the time we should have been starting to make dinner.

Mommy made a fantastic dinner, which we ate right when I should have been going to bed, and then I went to bed when I should have been asleep. Even still, I was too amped up to go to sleep. Let's hope the rest of the March Break is less confusing.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!