Friday, March 11, 2011

Goodbye Grandparents

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Gammy and Grandpa left for their vacation today - I made sure to spend some time with them before they left. I was sad to see them go, especially throughout the day when I kept asking to go visit them, forgetting that they were gone.

Grits for breakfast and dinner today, which was a special treat, and worth all the trouble they were to locate in a store here in Toronto. In other food-related news, I was insistent on bringing a peach to school for my snack today - my friend Brendan often brings peaches, and they always look so good. The one I ate today did not disappoint.

I did even more drawing today, and laughed uproariously at footage of Pee-Wee Herman on television with Daddy. Dinner was fantastic, and I decided that I was gonna have a tough time falling asleep last night. I couldn't fight it off forever, though.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!