Thursday, March 31, 2011

In Heaven

[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning was my first swimming lesson in quite some time. Mommy and I got to the pool nice and early... once I hit the water, I was in heaven. I also seemed to be farther ahead in my skills compared to the other kids - the instructor would take forever getting them to do something, while I would do it quickly and easily and then go back to playing in the water. I didn't want it to end!

The rest of the day was pretty good. School was awesome... Claire and I played in the playground once class was done. We played 'Death', which made our folks a little... nervous... but when I explained to them that we were pretending to be in heaven and happy, they relaxed a bit.

Mommy and Daddy went for a grocery run in the afternoon, so I hung out with Gammy and Grandpa in the meantime. We had a lovely dinner, and then it was (drama free) bed time!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!