Saturday, March 19, 2011

Jelly Babies

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I had a lovely morning while Daddy slept in until noon today. Mommy and I went to the park, and he spent his spare time working on his portfolio and inventing a new kind of food called "Soy Goat Asaparagus", whatever that is.

At the park, I got pushed by some bigger kid who didn't even see me, so Mommy and Dennis and I went over to the OTHER park, where I made friends with some little girl, who I pushed (on the swing). Fun times! Eventually, we made our way back to the first park, where I saw a friend of mine. We played. It was cool. Dennis wished he could have played with us.

After we got home, Daddy drove Mommy and I out to the bulk food store and the grocery store, where we bought bananas, ramen, and Jelly Babies - the British confectionary made famous in my favourite TV show, Doctor Who. They actually tasted really good!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!